1. Please be patient, patient, and more patient.
2. Fill out the following information according to the exact requested format.
3. If we don’t have the exact requested format, we cannot register you.
4. Please DO NOT use the same email address. If you, your spouse, or a member of your family want to enroll. Each person must enroll separately and must use a different email address. The system will catch and reject when there is a duplicate email address. If you don’t have or don’t want to put in your email address, then please aware of the following: (1) You will NOT be able to access to the CVMS. (2) At this time, if you do not have an email address, we cannot vaccinate you.
4. This pre-enrollment is just 1 of the 3 steps that you must complete.
5. Step 1 is to complete this pre-enrollment. Step 2 is to complete the CVMS. You will receive an email with an instruction on how to access to CVMS, ONLY once we successfully register you. Please be patient, it may take 24-48hrs for us to complete register you and everyone else. Step 3. When we are ready, (a) it’s your turn, and (3) we have vaccine available, we will contact you via either email or telephone. We will let you know about the location, date, and time for you to get vaccinated. THIS IS WHEN you need to print out the “onsite check-in registration” form. You will receive this form right after you summited the pre-enrollment in step 1. You must print this form out, fill out carefully that we can read your handwriting. DO NOT post this form on Facebook or share with anyone. Doing so will disrupt our process and it will slow everyone down. Note: This form in of itself, and without finishing step 1 and step 2, will do nothing.
6. Once you submit this form, please be patient. When we have the vaccine available and it’s your turn, we will notify you via either telephone or email.
7. Look out for two emails, (1) from St. Joseph Primary Care, with an attachment – “onsite check-in registration form”, and (2) email from the State’s CVMS. If you don’t see it, please check your SPAM folder.
8. No one wants to wait in line to receive the vaccine. So, please help us to help you and our neighbors. We did not invent this system. But, this is what we have and it works well. Please try not to call us, as we have hundred and thousand of people to work with.
THANK YOU – WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER. WE CAN BEAT THIS COVID-19 VIRSUS.
IMPORTANT: 1. EACH PERSON SHOULD HAVE A DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESS AND/OR CELL PHONE NUMBER (please use this format 9191112222). THIS IS HOW WE SEND YOU YOUR APPOINTMENT VIA TEXT & EMAIL. 2. YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER FOR YOUR SECOND DOSE. WE WILL AUTOMATICALLY SEND YOU YOUR APPOINTMENT, A WEEK PRIOR YOUR DUE DATE.
* These fields are required.
Have some Questions?
The enrollment process has two parts: (1) The initial enrollment through St. Joseph Primary Care, and (2) the final enrollment through the State website – CVMS
- PART I: through St. Joseph Primary Care
- Submit your enrollment application through this website, operated by St. Joseph Primary Care.
- St. Joseph Primary Care (we) will register you with the State’s Covid-19 Vaccine Management System (CVMS).
- PART II: CVMS
- Once we registered you with CVMS, you will get an email notification from the State’s CVMS.
- CVMS automatically generated an account for you by creating an username based on your email address.
- You now have an ‘incomplete’ account (username only) with CVMS. You do not have access to the website yet, until you create a password.
- Follow the instruction of the email that you received from the State’s CVMS, you need to create a new password.
- With your username & password, you now ‘completely’ have full access to your CVMS (recipient portal).
- To complete the enrollment process, you need to login your CVMS portal, and complete the HEALTH QUESTIONAIRES.
- Once you completed the health questionnaires, you’re now officially enrolled with the State’s CVMS.
- Once we have the vaccine available, on a weekly basis, and it’s your turn, based on the State’s prioritization, we will set an appointment for you to get vaccinated.
- We will inform you via either email or telephone. It’s your turn to get vaccinated.
- We will let you know date, time, and location to get vaccinated.
- Please come on time for your appointment, bring your ID, proof of your appointment, follow the instruction to park your car, and STAY IN YOUR CAR.
- To proof your appointment time, please log into your CVMS, and print out the appointment time, and show it to staff.
- Please note: IMPORTANT: Please do not enroll/register multiple times, the CVMS will not allow and it will trigger a flag to slow your process.
- Please note: as of Jan. 27, 2020, wherever you get your first dose, it’s where you will get your second dose as well.
- Please note: as of Jan. 27, 2020, the vaccination process changes quickly and unpredictable. We don’t have any control over that. Thus, when we have the vaccine, we have less than a week to administer. We may or may not be able to accommodate your request, in term of changing your appointment.
- Please be patient as we try our best to serve you.
- THANK YOU
Your information is secured and protected. We do not sell or share with anyone for any purpose, other than obtaining this information, we can enroll you with the State’s COVID19 Vaccine Management System (CVMS).
Upon the enrollment, within 24 hours, you will receive an email notification from CVMS. Please read the email carefully as it gives you an instruction on how you can completed the enrollment process.
Due to a high demand of the vaccine, within 24 hrs., after your submission, we will register you with the State’s CVMS. Then, you’ll receive an email notification from email@example.com NOTE: The email notification has an instruction on how to access the CVMS. You must complete the enrollment by answering a few health questionnaires. Once you completed, you have a spot. When it’s your turn and when the vaccine available to us, on a weekly basis, we will notify you where you come to either at St. Joseph Primary Care clinic in Raleigh or in Clayton or one of the satellite location. We will let you know. Please do not call us.
Our phone number is (919) 386-6866. If you’re our patient or looking for a medical home, primary care, then please call us. We are accepting new patient. In fact, as a direct primary care provider, we do not accept health insurance. We offer a subscription/membership care program where you pay an annual fee, starting at $750 a year. The Membership Care Program allows you to have unlimited office visits, flexible and extended appointments, discounted rate on lab and medications. Our medical team has over 20 years of experience. Read Dr. Trinh’s profile.
St. Joseph Primary Care is the State’s official COVID-19 vaccine provider. Only the official vaccine provider can enroll you to CVMS. Basically, you cannot enroll directly to CVMS.
CVMS is a cloud-based system and where you can track your vaccine record. It’s a website, operated and and maintained by the The NC Department of Health and Human Services.
Your data is secured, protected, and it’s HIPPA compliant. We do not share your information with anyone, other than what is needed for you to get vaccinated. The CVMS is a COVID vaccine management system, operated by the NC DHHS. We have NO control of the CVMS. We will use your information in order to communicate with you about your future appointment, or activities at St. Joseph Primary Care. If you do not want to communicate with St. Joseph Primary Care, please DO NOT proceed. Also, by submitting this pre-enrollment, you allow St. Joseph Primary Care administers the COVID vaccine to you. You do have the right to go with other COVID vaccine providers. There is no obligation to both parties, you and St. Joseph Primary Care. You understand that life threatening allergic reactions to vaccines are very rare. Signs of a serious allergic reaction include: shortness of breath, hoarseness of wheezing, hives, paleness, weakness, elevated heart rate, or severe dizziness. These symptoms may occur within a few minutes, or up to 48 hours after the vaccination. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, you will contact a healthcare provider immediately. You also give us your consent to receive the vaccine. Furthermore, you acknowledge and has been informed that the Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar invoked the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act. This law empowers the HHS secretary to provide legal protection to companies making or distributing critical medical supplies, such as vaccines and treatments, unless there’s “willful misconduct” by the company. The protection lasts until 2024.